Halo Laboratory Air Filtration System continuously monitor the air quality in your laboratory and filters noxious chemicals to help keep the air in your laboratory clean.
Available in 4 versions for the treatment of numerous vapours and fumes i. Halo VOCs, ii. Halo Chemplus (Solvent), iii. Halo Acid and iv. Halo Formaldehyde .
When it detects noxious fumes, Halo’s light will pulse to let you know that it is capturing the fumes and returning clean, filtered air back to the room.
This video will provide an overview of this Halo Laboratory Air Filtration System :
– What Halo Laboratory Air Filtration System is Not
– The 4 main functions of Halo Laboratory Air Filtration System
1. Improve Air Change Rate in the Laboratory
2. To adsorb, filter and remove the chemical vapours from the air
3. To provide alert to users, when detected the fugitive chemical emissions
4. To provide seamless, smart and continuous supply of purified air into your laboratory
Get more information at : https://www.tms-lab.com/product-category/team-safety/lab-grade-air-purification-system/
Contact us for a free site visit and consultation !
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Whatsapp +6019-302 5108