|MEASUREMENT RANGE TEMPERATURE||-30oc…+60 oc|
|ACCURACY TEMPERATURE||±0.5 °C (-20 °C … +40 °C) ±0.8 °C for the remaining measurement range|
|MEMORY CAPACITY||288 measurements|
EBRO EBI 25-T Temperature Data Logger with Radio Technology
The starter kit comes complete with remote sensors, wall brackets, interface station and software. Once installed, the system continually monitors the required parameters and transmits the results to the PC (not supplied). Simple to install protection for critical environments.
- Continuous monitoring of all areas where food, pharmaceutical and medical products are produced and stored.
- Avoid loss of goods with the continuous monitoring of all crucial temperature points – 24 hours on 365 days a year.
- Quick intervention before it is too late with a very wide and flexible alarm management (notification via email or acoustical).
- Automatic documentation through automatic recording, storage, and reporting of the measured data. Problems can easily be traced and audit reports can be generated instantly.
- Worldwide access to the measurement data via internet – at any time, any place and any PC with internet and network access. Security is ensured using a login and password.
- Easy handling saves time, efforts and energy.
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Automatic recording of temperature/humidity data
- Programming and evaluation with PC LED alarm
- Min/max values on display
- Replaceable battery
- Wireless connection 868 MHz
Options: External aerials for extended range, EBI 25 sensors with penetration probes and more.
|MEASUREMENT INTERVAL||1 min. to 24 hours, adjustable|
|RADIO FREQUENCY||868 MHz|
|BATTERY||3.6 V lithium (user replaceable)|
|BATTERY LIFETIME||Up to 2 years, depending on transmission rate|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-40 °C … +70 °C|