HOBO U26-001 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger
Measure oxygen concentrations in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters with the HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger. This affordable and precise data logger is recommended for aquatic biology and hydrology research projects. The HOBO U26 uses RDO® Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) optical DO sensor technology and is easy to maintain.
- U26-001 data logger
- DO sensor cap
- Protective Guard
- Calibration Boot with sponge
Our HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen logger has been part of a multi-year evaluation of DO loggers and sensors by the Alliance for Coastal Technologies (ACT), and the results have been published online. This provides an un-biased report of how our U26 performs in lab and field conditions.
- Affordable, high performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- HOBOware Pro’s Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- Easy-to-replace DO sensor cap lasts six months
NOTE: For DO measurements in saltwater, an adjustment for salinity is required. For waters with small changes in salinity (<2 ppt), a salinity meter reading typically provides enough accuracy. For environments with greater salinity changes, we generally recommend the HOBO U24-002-C conductivity logger . If you need DO in Percent Saturation, barometric pressure data is required, which can be logged with a HOBO Water Level Data Logger (U20-001-04).
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an underwater environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U26-001 data logger supports the following measurements: Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature