110 assays (manual) / 1100 (microplate) / 1100 (auto-analyser)
Spectrophotometric at 340nm
Wine, beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, milk, jam, honey, dietetic foods, bread, bakery products, candies, desserts, confectionery, ice-cream, fruit and vegetables, condiments, tobacco, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, paper and other materials (e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by AOAC, EN,
Megazyme D-Fructose/D-Glucose Assay Kit
D-Fructose/D-Glucose test kit, an enzymatic UV-method for the measurement and analysis of D-fructose and/or D-glucose in plant and food products.
Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
Suitable for manual, auto-analyser and microplate formats.
UV-method for the determination of D-Fructose and D-Glucose
in foodstuffs, beverages and other materials
(1) D-Glucose + ATP → G-6-P + ADP
(2) D-Fructose + ATP → F-6-P + ADP
(3) G-6-P + NADP+ → gluconate-6-phosphate + NADPH + H+
(4) F-6-P ↔ G-6-P
Kit size: * 110 assays (manual) / 1100 (microplate)
/ 1100 (auto-analyser)
* The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved.
This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave
- PVP incorporated to prevent tannin inhibition
- Validated by the University of Wine, Suze la Rousse, France
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years after preparation (manual analysis applications)
- Rapid reaction at either 25 or 37°C
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Extended cofactors stability
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats