Hydrolysis / removal of non-dietary fiber components
|Total Assay Time||
0.5-100% of sample weight
Food ingredients, food products and other materials
AOAC (Methods 985.29, 991.42, 991.43 and 993.19), AACC
DETERMINATION OF TOTAL, SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE DIETARY FIBER
Based on AOAC Method 991.43 “Total, Soluble, and Insoluble Dietary Fiber in Foods” (First Action 1991) and AACC Method 32-07.01 “Determination of Soluble, Insoluble, and Total Dietary Fiber in Foods and Food Products” (Final Approval 10-16-91).
DETERMINATION OF TOTAL DIETARY FIBER
Based on AACC method 32-05.01 and AOAC Method 985.29.
Megazyme Total Dietary Fiber Assay Kit, 100 assays
The Total Dietary Fiber test kit is suitable for the measurement and analysis of Total Dietary Fiber in accordance with validated methods: AOAC 991.43, AOAC 985.29, AACC 32-07.01 and AACC 32-05.01.
For the determination of Total Dietary Fiber in cereal products,
foodstuffs, feeds and other materials
(α-amylase + amyloglucosidase)
(1) Starch + H2O → D-glucose
(2) Protein + H2O → peptides
(3) Dietary fiber determined gravimetrically following alcohol
(4) Ash and residual protein determined on DF residues
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years
- High purity / standardised enzymes employed
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Simple format